Zoomtook develops and publishes various mobile applications for smartphones and mobile devices. Zoomtook (we, our, or us) is dedicated to protect our users (users or you) privacy rights.
Data We Collect
We do not save any of your personal information in our server or any third party server. All the personal information is stored on your device only. When you uninstall the app all your personal information gets erased as well from the app.
When you use any of our App, Site or Services,
- We may collect information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.
- We may collect certain device information and electronic identifiers such as your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, your mobile operating system details and the name of your mobile carrier.
- Information about how and when you use the Services. This includes the amount of times you used the Services, which parts of it you viewed and other technical data such as country settings and timestamps.
- We automatically collect certain information from your device when you use the Service including information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
- We also collect analytical information regarding your app usage.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- Maintain and improve the Services
- Provide you with customer support
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal, unethical or legally actionable activities, and enforce the relevant terms of service
- Provide to government or law enforcement officials to protect our rights and property as well as those of third party and protect the safety of the public or any person
- Provide advertising and promotional information in connection with the Services
How We Protect Your Information
The security and confidentiality of your information is very important to us, so we take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your information with others except as indicated below:
- We may share your information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Services functionality, and supporting marketing promotions surveys and other features offered through the Services. These service providers may have limited access to your information, which is needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We use various third party services for advertisements, analytics, reporting or for backup and restore of your app data and preferences. You may refer the respective third party Privacy Policies for your privacy concerns.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Un-installation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the Services, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual for reference. Any of your data stored by us will be deleted after a reasonable period following deletion of the Services.
Access To Your Information Options
You have the right to access information held about you or require it to be modified if inaccurate or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below.
How To Contact Us